Saturday, October 04, 2008

Top Ten Entrecard Droppers for Month of September

I started with Entrecard in August so this is the first full month that I can post the top ten droppers. I learned of Entrecard through autism blogs I was reading and through Twitter. I have done searches on twitter with Summize using Entrecard as my search term to find new blogs to visit and drop on.

I would like to thank those that have read this blog, advertised here, placed a comment and dropped their EC here. These are the top ten for September 2008:

Frugal Fergie

My Financial Recovery

Single Guy Money

Everyone's Child

Chasing The Bull

Earn Blogger

Three Channels

Greener Pastures

Green Stew

LOL Cats

Feel free to advertise on my blog, visit, drop and leave comments. Insurance Topics Profile Page Here is the blog profile, perhaps I could persuade you to leave a recommendation.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Channel said...

Thank you for the link!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and mention. I'll continue to visit your site - it's great. :)

marie said...

Hi Bonnie, I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoy reading all the comments. I really enjoy writing on my blog.